Alone and lonely


There is a difference between being alone and being lonely.  

I love being alone and I find it peacefull. I don't know why, but maybe it's because I can do whatever I want without anybody seeing me, judging me or looking at me. Being alone therefore only means that you're doing what you want to do alone, when you feel like it.  I can do whatever I want when I'm alone, read a book, write, just think about life and it's complications, and I can do all that when i feel like doing it.  I really look forward to my alone time, just because when I'm alone I can do whatever i want. 

Being lonely however is a whole different thing to me. I can be in a room crowded with people and yet being lonely. Loneliness itself is a horrible experience because I feel like I'm all alone in the world with no one, not even when I want to have someone. It doesn't matter if I'm in a room full of people, I feel lonely even there. 
Being lonely in a crowded room is devastating, I actually had this incident in school when I sat with my friend, by the computer and the room got fuller and fuller and fuller, all the people talked and it all was like a but cloud of murmur to me, I felt downright lonely, and all the murmur made me dizzy and i just wanted to get away from there. 

So to me, alone and lonely is two completely diffrent things.

No comments:

Post a Comment