Seems like we missed the whole damn train

I'm having my first class now, I hate this class and now I'm alone, so it makes the whole situation even worse than it already is. I don't want to go in this school anymore,  I don't want to work in the media when I grow up, but maybe it's a bit too late to figure that out now. I mean I love to photograph, but I don't want to work with it, I want it more like a hobby. What if i get so tired from working with it that I don't find it fun anymore? I don't want that to happen.  On the other side, I don't know what I want to do with my life,  what I want to do in the future. I only know I want to move away from here to a big city, like Seoul or Tokyo, maybe Shanghai, but the languages are so difficult to learn, but yeah, I don't know. 
And I don't have any pictures on this computer so this will me anoher boring post without a picture, sorry for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment